Went out to Trout Lake this month to visit my parents. I took Rylee and Grace with me and we had so much fun! I got to spend some time with Cory and do some sibling bonding. Needless to say, I think he could agree with Peter Pan when he said, "Girls talk too much!". Get me away from the daily grind of dishes, laundry, referee-ing, toilet sanitizing, dresser, bather, book reader, quesadilla maker, etc. and I tend to talk. A lot! We had fun going road biking, rafting down Trout Creek in wetsuits, building a campfire, cleaning out the garages, moving wood, being tourists in Hood River and going on Buck Creek Trail. I forgot how many trees there are out there! Sniff, sniff! Thanks for the good times mom and dad and Cor!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

3 comments:
Ha ha! I love the poses Gabbi and Rylee are pulling in the group photo!
HEY! Love this pic! You look stinkin cute in it! Must be the Trailblazers hat you're wearing!! :) Love you tons!
I am so proud of you on your blogging progress!! Can't wait to hear more from you. Hope you guys don't die in the heat...
Post a Comment