" Birds At Home" -Julie BlackmonWell, for fun I thought I'd post this... I wish these things told a little more about who you are but it's a start. I also wish I was in a better mood to write this and make it really interesting... Well, if your bored, read on:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. U.S. Forest Service. Painting rings around trees to be saved from being clear-cutted. (14 years old- my dad insisted I learn how to work hard and have a job.) Needless to say I was a bit of a tree hugger back then and I sprayed A LOT of trees.
1. U.S. Forest Service. Painting rings around trees to be saved from being clear-cutted. (14 years old- my dad insisted I learn how to work hard and have a job.) Needless to say I was a bit of a tree hugger back then and I sprayed A LOT of trees.
2. Tempeh maker at Turtle Island Foods. My boyfriend's (clarification: "at the time") step-dad ownes the place and created Tofurky- if you're a vegetarian then you'd know all about it.
3. Seamstress for Down East Outfitters. Most of the furniture in my house was paid for through employee credit- well ok 4 out of the 5 pieces of furniture we actually own.
4. Graveyard shift at the Gap sticking security tags on clothes. Lame. Also, amature photographer- hey! I did get paid- sometimes!
3. Seamstress for Down East Outfitters. Most of the furniture in my house was paid for through employee credit- well ok 4 out of the 5 pieces of furniture we actually own.
4. Graveyard shift at the Gap sticking security tags on clothes. Lame. Also, amature photographer- hey! I did get paid- sometimes!
Four places I have lived:
1. Califorina- Castro Valley: Born, then until the age of 9.
2. Trout Lake, WA pop. 800 Big change... I had 11 people in my graduating class. Needless to say I was on the varsity basketball team, Prom Queen and Valedictorian. I only tell people that when they don't know how small my school was!
3. Salt Lake City, UT (med school student housing/penitentiary)
4. Portland, OR (6 years of pure hell... long story... but great people and city!)
4. Portland, OR (6 years of pure hell... long story... but great people and city!)
> Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. San Diego for our honeymoon.
2. Kauai- some wonderful friends of Greg's parents let us stay in their house by the beach for a week. Best 7 days of my life!!
3. Broken Group in Northern Canada. The most beautiful and also the worst vacation I've ever been on! 69 miles of kayaking, and 3 miles of dragging your kayak over dry ground to get to the next lake.
4. Lake Chelan, Wa just this summer; awesome!
4. Lake Chelan, Wa just this summer; awesome!
Four of my favorite foods:
1. York Peppermint Patties chilled in the fridge.
2. Pan seared Ahi tuna crusted with macadamia nuts.
1. York Peppermint Patties chilled in the fridge.
2. Pan seared Ahi tuna crusted with macadamia nuts.
3. Diet Coke- with ice and a lime... like mother's milk! Also Burgerville chocolate shakes- have you ever seen a baby latch on to it's mother's breast? Yeah, you get the picture just with a straw....
4. Chili's Molten Lava with ice cream and 3 friends.
4. Chili's Molten Lava with ice cream and 3 friends.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Well for starters, anywhere where the temp. is under 100 degrees!
2. Any magazine rack
3. Cannon Beach with The Ladies
4. Laying under the stars in Trout Lake in a sleeping bag with Greg.
Four of my favorite TV shows:
Four of my favorite TV shows:
1. Alias, Season 5 finally!
2. The Office
3. King of Queens
4. Any docudrama which Greg hates watching with me...

5 comments:
OH, my heart! I'd love to be in Canon Beach, ok, ANY beach with the ladies as well... Have we gone from the "young uns" to the ladies? :) At least it's not the "Mams"!!! Heheheh...
I could use some of that mother's milk right about now.
mmmmm...that sleeping bag senario sounds pretty fantastic. (not with greg of course...he's all yours:)
You were quite the natural girl there kristi. I had no idea
Oh, and I second the macadamia nut-fish thing, AND King of Queens. Excellent selections:)
Quite the image you have described of drinking your "mother's milk". LOL You sure did hug a lot of trees! Fun stuff, wish I was out under the stars. That lake trip sounds dreamy.
My mouth watered as I read your Diet Coke comment. I miss my Diet Coke drinking friends! We need a lunch date- can you just fly out and hang out for a day?!?
Post a Comment