Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Least Favorite Day Of The Year


Yes, it's that time of year again, screams can be heard reverberating off the nearby streets, shoes are being thrown as well as punches, heads are being konked by brushes, tears are being shed, foreheads are being burned by hot curling irons... Ahhhh yes, School Pictures! Grace basically wanted to wear a smelly sweater she found in the dirty clothes and a stained headband and call it good. I ,on the other hand, had loftier goals. She left with the threat of, "I signed up to help with pictures so I'll be watching you!!" and "No, I did not beat you!! And you'd better not tell people I did or I WILL beat you!!"

Rylee insisted on spiraled curls around her head. When did this become a beauty pageant? Sigh- until next year...

3 comments:

daisy said...

How about my Clayre wanting to wear barrettes on her ears...because she thought they looked cute, like earrings.

Shayne said...

We found your blog, it is so on. Daisy and I are blog stalkers. You may rue the day you started a blog. Sorry.

Kristi said...

Oops! I'd better watch what I say now!!! Read on my friends, read on!