

Just wanted to give a little shout-out to my sister and brotha-from-anotha-motha. These two wonderful and talented individuals became a part of our family when they were 3 and 5 back in the 80's (Don't make me remember when, that was a looong time ago!). Lumina became the sister I never had and Ace was just the cutest little guy you ever saw. Just picture a Jewish version of Ben and you get the picture- DANG cute! (He's on the far left there.) Anyway, Ace and Lumina are out there making their mark in the world in Boston and Korea respectively. Ace has a successful business promoting clubs in the Boston area and I believe he's starting up a restaurant with some friends (he's pictured above with Lebron James.) Lumina is lighting up the art world in Korea with her wonderful and fantasmical (I love that word!) paintings. She's going to be big people REAL BIG! I miss them both so much and just wanted to say hi to them and tell them I love them!

6 comments:
you know *cool* people. neat.
Lumina's artwork is really awesome, and well, your *brother* has the coolest job ever. :)
I just want to know... Do us as your friends get to meet LeBron? He IS on the list you know... :)
wI'll do what I can... I'll have to put you on the waiting list. There is a waiting list for Ozzy Osborne and Debbie Gibson as well. We may be able to work you in say Aug. of 2010??
Of course you know cool people. It so fits.
This is fun... the growing up and all manifesting our amazingness...each of us is so different, and yet so beautiful. Here we are living out the dreams we just pretended when we were little. It's my honor to be Kristi Taylor's sister... can't adequately explain how much being your sister has influenced and affected my life.... I'll just have to paint it for you soon eh?
I love you! and I'm basking in how good it feels to get a shout-out from the SGTAYLORS. I needed that... I have an exhibition opening on Wednesday, and as usual I feel completely inadequate. I'll just repeat a new mantra, "What would Kristi do?" Ha ha... but that might include peeing my pants or having an anxiety attack! No... in reality it means that Kristi would pull off an incredible feat and make it look easy. Well, that's what I'm going to do!
You can do it my dear! I love you!! Just smile that megawatt smile even though you want to puke! No one will be the wiser. Oh, and as mom always said, "Keep your shoulders back!" (And a smack on the back if that didn't work!) You'll do fine! What are you worried about? I want more info on the Ace piece...
Post a Comment