
Question. Who loves this character? Answer. Me!
" When I die. I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever, because I will have used that time, to figure out exactly why I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in. "
"When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered, that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."
-Dwight Schrute

9 comments:
Thursdays are one of the highlights of our week, thanks to Dwight Schrute! That's a great quote!
Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!
Nice... heheheh... Question... Which bear is best? Answer... black bear. Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.
-- Jim acting as Dwight.
He's totally our favorite, too. I bet the writers are just DYING while they're writing his parts! :)
The Office is the best.
Kristi- i am cyber peeping on your blog... i take the office dvd's to the gym and laugh out loud while on the treadmill. definitley have a small crush on jim
Okay Kristi, I just HAD to comment on this. We LOVE this show and now, because we are being monitored by Neilsen T.V. ratings, my husband won't let us watch anything else on T.V. other than The Office because he wants to make it clear to them how much we like this show.
Any Dwight quote always makes my day.
thanks for making me laugh out loud. I heart you dwight:) The office better stay on the air forever:)
We love it too! Check out my blog to see my brother and his wife as Dwight and Angela for Halloween.
Post a Comment