
Ok, so we have fallen in love with this little dog... Please, if you love us, talk us out of it!!! Nah, we love dogs! We are currently in the market for an easy way to give Ben a brother without all the pregnancy hooha. I mean, come on, look at that face! He could seriously be mistaken for Ben's brother...
Same brown eyes, pudgy nose, dark coat... you see it don't you?

6 comments:
I am not so much a dog person so I'll just say...good luck with that...BUT, he IS cute...both Ben AND his canine friend:)
Didn't you guys already try the dog thing? He is pretty cute. Let us know what you decide.
Yeah, I'm with Kenon- I remember a really cute lab, wasn't it??? :)
But he is cute! And Ben WOULD love him.
Also, you are moving to a brand new house. Are you seriously going to puppy train a dog in a BRAND NEW house?!? You are BRAVE! Or nuts... which is it? :o) Love ya! Good luck with THAT decision!
Did you get him? He and Broozer can be best friends! (Broozer is our second attempt at a min-pin...) heheh... ALSO! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I am such a loser that I didn't call. I love you though!! I am just a loser... :)
By the way... I LOVE the dog... I can't stop looking at his pic... As my kids would say, "he's haunting me!"
Don't do it! You'll regret it. Although you don't have to carry it for nine months. You can't put a diaper on it and you can't nurse it. It is will poo and pee all over your house. Try dog sitting. I love you and miss you already. Check out my blog!
Post a Comment