Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sigh- I post too much!

Mia loves this shirt. I feel like if Mia could talk, this is what she would say. Actually, Ben is really way too nice to her. Lately, she has taken to screaming to get her way. Poor Ben has gotten into the habit now of handing over whatever he has when the screaming starts. We are all just biding our time until this phase is over. I guess what her shirt should say is:

"I drive my family bananas!!"

Well, here are some long awaited Halloween photos of my kids. Greg and I dress up this year as two dazed people moving out of their home on Halloween; we got tons of candy for our costumes, I guess you had to be there...



Obviously, I haven't figured out how to rotate my pictures. Just cock your head clockwise if you will.

Stroll'n along looking for high fructose corn syrup and a years supply of sodium and fat....




"Stinky the Skunk and Rapunzel. Not my best year for costumes buy hey.... they're dressed up! The dads having a little fun on the "train" i.e. 6 water barrels with New York City Transit seats attached and wheels stuck on pulled by a golf cart. Nothing but the best for Cynthia Lane!

3 comments:

Behunin Family said...

Okay, too funny- Liza was our skunk! And it fits. :) Is Mia not talking? She sounds like she's Liza's long lost twin! Miss you guys!

Holly O. said...

I love the banana shirt. We could use one of those around here too!

Emma said...

Ben the pirate is way too cute for a pirate. I love the last minute throw together costumes! Cute kids.