Monday, December 3, 2007

Best Friends

I finally found my camera battery (and charged it too!) so I feel my life is getting a little bit more back together. I hope to take a picture of the progress of our house for those who don't live here. It's looking real tight, real tight. We are still hoping we will move in at least by St. Patrick's day if not Christmas. And if you still don't see us in there by Independence day....


This is a picture of Ben's best friend in the world (and luckily, his cuz). We love Tommy so much and are glad he is a part of our extended family.



As a random comment, I saw the ice cream man driving around a local neighborhood today. WHAAAT??? No, I am not making this up! And the topper was that it was 11:15 in the morning!!! I mean, the kids are all in school, who does he think he's selling to?? Housewives, 2 year- olds, and retirees? I was thinking how wonderful -and profitable- it would be if the Ding Dong would try a new marketing approach in the winter months and sell wassail and sugar cookies... now THAT I would drop my laundry basket for and start running. Just a thought.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's pretty funny! He must be trying to make a little extra dough for Christmas! You think he would come up with a more "seasonal" approach?!?

Kristi said...

He was probably heading off to get a tune up and I'm a real jerk...

tara said...

hee.
you are not a jerk. I think the icecream man (and I mean the job...not the individual person) is the most annoying thing EVER.
He made it over to our house about 5:00. Grace came running inside FREEZING cold wanting money for the blasted icecream man. In December. um...
no.