
So, it must go something like this... "Mia! Mom's on the phone, Go! Go! Go!" Ben stands guard by the kitchen wall while Mia races for the refridgerator door, grabs the eggs and begins chucking them into the air. Where am I? you ask, I think I was actually on the phone with Whitney venting about how bad of a parent I am and getting parenting advice. Which I got so now I'm going to go use it...Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Those cuties are workin' it!!!
Been there honey. I have a HUGE file of Luke messes. Any time you want a laugh or just something to "tickle your fancy" just drop by and I'll give you a peek.
Come by and see us.
Christin
Wow. Darnit. Love the superman undies by the way... :)
I do believe I counted at least 9 eggs on the floor? no?
time for a padlock:)
Wow. Good think you're an amazing mom! :) Good luck with that!
Kristi:
Hey ... long time no see! I feel bad because Greg and I meant to have you guys over, but never really did. I think of you often and continually hope that we'll run into each other. But then tonight I was on Ashlee's blog and found you. Maybe we can keep in touch better this way! Hope you are all doing well and loving St. George! Email me sometime or here's my blog: http://hardmanhappenings.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Jill
Kristi,
This is Dana Ross from the ward. Is Mia in dance? If not you should sign her up there are a lot of girls in the neighborhood in dance class.
This made my day...sorry I know but it is so funny after the fact. It might take you a little longer to think it is funny but I understand :)
Post a Comment