Ok, I was talking to Ben this morning about a doll I had when I was little and this popped in my head: Bean Jeans!!! Does any one remember or have this doll when they were little? I love my Bean Jeans. I called him Mr. Bean Jeans. I think he might possibly be a girl though. Well, if anyone would like to post their favorite toy from the 70's please indulge me. You can find all things vintage on ebay (just for a tip).


9 comments:
Do you remember the Mork and Mindy doll? We had both and they were TREASURES.
Christin
Two words. SYLVANIAN FAMILIES. Does anyone else remember these? They were little animal familes that you could dress up and get houses for. These were SO COOL. And not to brag, but I had the Luke Skywalker barbie too... all the barbies wanted to get with him...
Okay, that is HILARIOUS! Aaron has a Mr. Bean Jeans (that is what he called his too!) when he was a little boy and we have it! His mom saved all of his toys, can you believe it?? I can't get over the denim jumpsuit!
My favorite toy was my Strawberry Shortcake house and all the character dolls that went with it, including the Purple Pie Man.
I loved my KIMBERLY doll. Do you remember her? She was really tall (like 2 feet), blonde and had rollerskates. I will have to find a picture. So fun. I was a big fan of strawberry shortcake too!
oh yeah kristin...I had a kimberly doll. She was the ONLY thing I wanted for christmas that year. She WAS a cheerleader you know. What's not to like? gag:)
That dude doll in your picture looks like rainbow brights long lost twin brother. or lover. either way...
I had a "Baby beans"... in fact, Eliza plays with him now. I have the one yellow one with pom poms on his (or her... who knows?) tummy and also the blue one that's more of a tiny baby. My kids love them and I wish they made something cute and sweet like that now. All our dolls are huge and thrown in a bin. We need small dolls! :) He's a cute doll!
On to the 80's- does anyone else remember "My buddy" or "Kid Sister" dolls? We sing the my buddy theme all the time with Grant's name inserted- because he must be with me at all times. :) Anyway- sorry to take over your comments, but I like Mr.Bean Jean!
"My Buddy, My buddy, wherever I go, he goes" Oh yeah, I totally remember him! That stupid song gets stuck in my head, it's been decades, and could still more than likely sing the entire song!!!
YOU ARE KILLING US!! Where are the pics from the trip? :)
I always wanted "MY BUDDY" but was a deprived child :)
Your family picture on your header is probably one of the best ones I have ever seen! I love it!
Post a Comment