Monday, February 4, 2008

House Pics

Alright! Alright! I've finally put down the paint roller/scrub brush/glazing rag/sponge/laundry/dinner - you get it- to do this. Hope you can get a little taste of what it looks like inside. And I have to apologize, these pictures are not that great. Sadly, my nikon is on the fritz so these will have to do.
This is what you see when you walk in. Our bedroom is under that arch to the left and there is a small room under the other arch where we have our little piano and a book shelf. It has a door that leads out to the back yard. If you were to go to the right, you would head into the kitchen and living room. The next picture is looking up from the entry.

KITCHEN...



This picture below is from the upstairs looking down into the family room, which is right off the kitchen to the left in the last picture.



This is a corner of Ben's room where he has a little "hideout" as he likes to call it. I'm in the process of painting (ugh!) his room. As you can see, we are still doing the mattress on the floor thing at the moment.





Ben and Mia's bathroom. My favorite. They still have yet to use it for anything other than brushing their teeth...



I found these dog tiles that some woman made and we put a few up here and there.



This is Grace and Rylee's bathroom. I should have taken a closer picture of the tiles. They have swirly flowery imprints on them. They share a room with an opening in between so they can be together or apart in the future. Right now they are sleeping in the same room.


My cute little newlywed cousin and her adorable hubby! I'm pretty sure we helped convince them to wait on the "kid thing".



Family Night at the Taylor household.




Mia calling the shots!



"Hand, Wewow! Foot, Greem!!"





15 comments:

Whitney said...

I can only get one picture to pull up on my screen, but I've seen the real thing and I love it! It is you and it feels like your home. It also has a very comfortable feeling with a nice flow! Love the tile and I can't say any more dirty things about what I think about the shower area! I am so happy for you and Greg and your kids! You have worked so hard for this home and you deserve it. I hope you make many, many happy memories there. I long to sit out on the patio with you and a drink cool drinks and talk all day looking out at the beautiful view. :)

Holly O. said...

I want to have a spaz because I can't see the pictures either!

Laura said...

I can only see one picture too . . . oh please, oh please try to post them again! The kitchen looks gorgeous! Just a "tiny" step up from your place here in Oregon!!

Jennie said...

Yeah... one pic is all, but hey... I am NOT going to complain, we finally got a scrap of bread! :) We love you so much and are SOOOO excited for you! This is what you've been working for FOREVER, and you deserve it all and more!!

Kenon said...

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! IT'S A WINTER MIRACLE!!! :) I love the pic of the kitchen...can't wait for the rest. It looks awesome. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behunin Family said...

Oh my gosh, it's AMAZING! I'd even move to Utah for a house like that! :) I'm so glad you shared- it's adorable. Good work!

Your kids are darling and I miss you even more now that I can see all the fun I've missed out on!

Congrats! Love ya!

tara said...

looooove it Kristi. Those little animal tiles are so fun. OH, and the glaze looks good on camera:) How fun is Ben's hideout? cool stuff.
can't wait to actually see it in person. Just as long as you put some clothes on first...and I bring my own chair:)

JD and Alicia said...

I love the house! I've been dying to see it! And I can't wait to see it in person! See you guys next weekend? Bingo, shopping, and games?

Jennie said...

The pics are working now, and they are AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT! It's asolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats Kristi! You deserve it!!!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Loved getting a peek into your new home! I agree that it just seems to fit you guys and is absolutely gorgeous. I love the kitchen and the island is awesome!

You have waited so long and worked so hard! You do deserve it!

allison said...

Yep, I've been checking every day for like a month waiting for these pictures! It looks amazing! My favorite is the turquoise island, I want it. I can't wait to see it in person and to see you all and have some freakin sunshine! Oh yes, and Bingo...you better be there!

allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

It's beautiful and well deserved and long waited for!

april said...

kris & greg .... wow! everything looks absolutely amazing, and your taste is well, THE BEST! i love the entry & stairway & ceiling! so unique and so ROCKSTAR! love it. you deserve the best. love you guys. makenna says hi to rylee too :-)

Paige said...

Kristi, I don't know if you remember us or not, but Brian and I were in your ward several years ago. I found your site through Megan Stohl (and then playing blog hopscotch through the other people I found there). Your new home is gorgeous! Gosh, Ben looks SO big! When we moved he was just a baby. have fun decorating the new home. And don't worry about mattresses on the floor, kids think those are more fun than boring ol' beds anyway!