I love taking pictures of Greg and Ben sleeping. Once, I even got a picture of them both in the same sleeping positions (above). I love my man and my little man. They like to do everything together including odd jobs, working in the yard, riding bikes and sometimes Ben gets to go with dad to the hospital to do his rounds and mingle with the patients. Good times!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

2 comments:
That is too cute! I love it. There is nothing better than a great dad. Way to go, Greg!
That just tears at my heart strings. I know why you only got one boy. Because you can't beat that kind of perfection! He is such a smart, cute, good little boy!
Post a Comment