Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We've Been Busy

Who hasn't huh? We had a great spring break which we are fittingly exhausted from. When are we ever going to come away from a spring break refreshed??


As you can see from below, we visited the Busiest Place On Earth for a little fun in the sun. It was more crowded then we had hoped, but not too bad. I'm a huge fan of the scariest, gut wrenching roller coaster rides so I was very happy when both Rylee and Grace faced their fears and when on rides they were afraid of. We strongly encouraged Ry to go on the Boomerang ride (video below) and Grace went on California Screaming, upside down and all.





Generic Disneyland Castle Picture. "Year of a Million Dreams", I know I was dreaming of a sandy beach and a book righ then!





I remember this whale when I was a kid. Ben was too scared to stand near it. By day three we had him on roller coasters, don't worry.





If only we could put our kids in a cage and still have them smiling like this...





Take a look at Rylee's face here. She was NOT happy. I was so proud of her for doing it though.



And she lives another day!!!





Grace was the partner of choice on the trip. Everyone wanted to ride with her. She loved it!




Ben was begging for the "Pink Fluffy Stuff" the whole trip. I finally broke down (I'm a softie for only boys) and got him some. I captured this within seconds of him holding it. Greg just rolled his eyes...

Mia hated it. "I dow, yike it!"


Well, you can guess these two did. They basically tore it apart like vultures to roadkill.

9 comments:

daisy said...

Disneyland is great isn't it. Glad your back.

Christin said...

How fun was that trip. Cute pics.

Christin

Emma said...

shorts, shortsleeves, disneyland, sunny beaches. . . I am sooooo jealous! Take me back. Very cute pictures. I love the one of Ben.

Emma said...

I am literally crying right now. Spring can not come any faster.

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I hope you got to go to a sunny, sandy beach at least one day while you were down there.

Jennie said...

Oh Kristi. The jealousy! It's SO fun that you guys snuck down to Disney. I absolutely love Disneyland. It's honestly majic for me. That pic in front of the castle TOTALLY needs to be in the Christmas card next year! :) I miss you girl. Let's play soon!!!

Ences said...

Cute, cute pictures! Love Rylee's face - I can't believe she rode that!

Laura said...

What a great trip! You all look so great! We miss you!

Candy said...

How fun! Hi Kristi, this is Candy from Portland. I hope you remember me, we only lived there one year, then moved to NV. I had Jacey then, the girl with the fly away chick hair. I think your little Ben was a baby when we moved. Your family is so adorable and I LOVE the pics of your new house. I've never been to Disneyland before, hopefully one day!