Monday, June 2, 2008

Roadkill

You think your kid's bad?? Have you ever had one literally RUN OVER your youngest child and have treadmarks to prove it? Let me tell you, Mia is one tough girl... we all thought we were going to the ER. I brought her in and sat on the couch with her and she immediately says, with tearstreaks on her cheeks, "Watch a movie?"

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

I love that tv is such a comfort to the almost three year olds. I hope she's okay!

Kristi said...

By the way, she is just fine except for the horrific(ly funny) marks on her back

daisy said...

What did she get run over by? A bike? My kids love their T.V. too.

Ashlee said...

A bike? Or a car?
OUCH. I hope she's doing alright... that looks so sad!

tara said...

oh oh oh my gosh. car? bike? what the...

mia you are one tuff cookie:) nothin alittle boob-tube can't cure:)

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Holy...WOw That is a first for me. WOW! So sad and so glad you captured a picture for proof later!