Take a look at this sort film winner. It will just make your day in under 6 minutes!
Have a great day- we're alive!
http://www.adnstream.tv/video/nilSqaMboM/HISTORIA-DE-UN-LETRERO-THE-STORY-OF-A-SIGN
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

3 comments:
THAT is great. What a neat little movie. You could totally work that into a YW lesson. Thanks for sharing.
I found your blog while doing some blog hopping. I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am going to post this short film on my blog, hope you don't mind. What a great film! Isaac is excited to get back to Miss Janae's in November. Is Ben still there? I am sure we will see you around when we move back to Cynthia Lane.
Take Care,
Sara Lyon
Thanks for that. Remember how you used to tease me because I used to exclaim how beautiful it was every where we went. Usually while exiting the church in Beaverton. Well, I think I got busy and stopped doing that! Starting tomorrow, I'm back! Love you Kristi!
Post a Comment