Thursday, January 8, 2009

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows

Does anyone else have chin hairs?
I have one dominate one that has been growing on my chin for a few years now. The longest I've gotten it to grow is about a half inch. I'm thinking of supergluing a bead on it...

So highligts of my day:

*Still in my uniform, hot pink sweats, black hoodie- day 4 hair. I really am looking forward to a shower today!!
*The expectation of buying the "Star Package" tickets to TUACHAN season 2009!! We've got Footloose (YES!!), Annie, and Elton John's "AIDA". Way to go Tuachan! Also, we must be getting pretty swankey here in SG as we have attracted Brian Regan, Rick Springfield, Foreigner, Idols in Concert and lots of others. Anyone interested in attending FOREIGNER especially (to sing those awesome songs like: I Wanna Know What Love Is!, Juke Box Hero, Hot Blooded!!, Urgent,
You know you love these guys! You know you want to go and sing your lungs out.

*Having nothing pending on my daily calendar until 4pm... aaahhh!
*Uhhh that's all I got! I'm the WORST blogger!

11 comments:

daisy said...

I wouldn't say the worst... per say. I love hearing your thoughts. So great. And totally do the bead thing. Too bad you don't have a couple then you could braid them. And really 1/2 inch?

tara said...

Oh kristi. how i love thee.

endlessly. you, my dear, just made my day.

Kristi said...

YES. IT WAS A HALF INCH!! I kept it for as long as I could to show everyone that would look.

Kenon said...

You are the BEST blogger. I laughed so hard and had to call my sister...even though it was only 8 am in Idaho. You are the greatest. Scott's car is in the shop...so I am stranded and planning and sweats and no shower for awhile. Gotta love it. Miss you tons...

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

You are the kind of blogger where I know I will get the real deal and always have a good laugh.

I reluctantly admit I have four spots of whisker growing action and I am kind of obsessed about getting them before they get a half an inch ;)When I am an old blind lady I am afraid of what I will look like.

Whitney said...

Steve had a really long hair growing just below his chin when he was about 8 or 9 and everyone called him billy goat and that was after Bucky Beavy Stevey. Poor guy. He sure turned out cute! I want to go to all of those shows and concerts with you. Let me know when you need a buddy and you know I will belt out any 80's ballad!

Holly O. said...

You look super hot in your uniform. You know you do. Even with a goat hair.

hgarza said...

I know about the chin hair! And why is it just one and it always grows back no matter how many times you pluck it?!! When you figure it out PLEASE let me know!

Jennie said...

Hehehehe... I DO have one stray chin hair. It's just one also... weird! When I was in the hospital, I'm laying there on the gurney in TONS of pain, and David, the ever-loving husband he is says... "Did you know you have a black chin hair on your chin?" WHAT???? ARE YOU KIDDING? NOW he tells me this? So I said, "why on earth would you choose now to completely embarass me?" and he answers with "I was trying to get your mind off how bad you were hurting!". MEN.

Carrie and Megan said...

Yeah! I got the letter today and now I can read your blog!! I am so glad you have a chin hair. Weird it is only one though:)

Carrie and Megan said...

Hey kristi, you linked the wrong blog for us mccaslines. It's macdaddyandhispeeps.blogspot.com. Enjoy:)