

*Then he returns from his mission in Japan and totally LIKES me! Picture me doing the Sally Fields acceptance speech for her oscar nomination....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynQCmqvXZs&feature=related
*He's married to this great woman who really helped him become a great man. She's a great sister to me and a wonderful mother to his kids. Wow!
*He is the hardest working guy I know, right up next to my dad. He's handy and can fix anything and do anything. Poor Greg has to live in that little shadow (it's probably his only shadow).
*He is hands down the best dad.
*Thanks Cory for being such a great person and brother to me. Thanks for always acting like I am the most important person to you when we do get to see each other- which is never enough...
If you're wondering about this one, Greg had a "whack" at him over the summer...Sorry Cor, I couldn't help it! That's for calling me Pissti for 17+ years...

1 comment:
That was so sweet of you to write about him. We love you guys so much and always feel very lucky to have you as our family and best friends.
sun
Post a Comment