Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning St. George Style

So.
Some crazy lady was at my house today cleaning it as if someone offered her a million dollars for it.
She did a great job if I must say so myself!
First I tackled the basement. Now- I have to say that this weekend Greg thought it would be a great idea to go down in to our bomb shelter we affectionately call "The Cement Room" and grind down all the rough spots on the walls.
1 hour later, a grey looking Greg shows up with a smile on his face and a dust cloud that would make a Dorothy proud. We had a lovely home-style inversion in our home which has left us all with hoarsy voices and coughs.
So for the past 3 days I've been wiping clean my house from top to bottom and then getting distracted every 5 minutes and cleaning this and that along the way.
Grace got her closet cleaned in the process, the banisters are all sparkley and Deseret Industries now has about 150 lbs. of dolls, dress-up and kids clothes I can't stand to see any longer!
Hooray for me!!!

4 comments:

Christin said...

Can you come and do mine? It needs it in the worst way.

Christin

Jennie said...

You are making me look bad... PS- Did you see that an exchange student who was living with a family from White Salmon was killed at a club in Portland? CRAZY!

Ences said...

LOVE IT!!! I feel the same way, only i don't have the energy to do anything about it! GO KRISTI!

Holly O. said...

Go Kristi. Go Kristi!!