Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Stuff...

Fixed a delicious "Total Juice Smoothie" on my Vitamixer today. I highly recommend you asking for one for birthday, Christmas, mother's day etc. They are wonderful and a great way to get more fruits and veggies down your kid. You can even sneak in veggies in the fruit smoothies and kids never know the difference.
So after Ben found a straw for himself and Mia ("I want red Ben just like you!") and then popping in a little umbrella for them both Ben said:

"What are those people called that live in Hawaii?"
Me: "tourists?"
Ben, "No! Hawaii people! Mom we're Hawaii people!"

Cheers!!Tumbleweeds and High Winds in St. George!

We found this little beauty outside our front door the other day. Ok, well we found one of them the size of a hippo and then dragged the other one that was caught in our fence over to keep it company. Then we added a few more and viola! A tumbleweed swowman! This thing when I balanced it correctly was about 6 feet tall! The one on the bottom had to be 6 feet wide on its own! The size of a small car!











5 comments:

Kristin said...

You gotta love St. George! Heaven for tumbleweeds... If that juicer will make me a "hawaii people" I am all over it. I crave hawaii right now!!

daisy said...

Those tumbleweeds always end up in our yard. I hate cleaning up tumbleweeds. I want one of those smoothies while I relax at your pool. What do you think?

Ashlee said...

That's sooo funny! I'd take it for some sun. For. Reals.

Emma said...

I've seen that juicer at Costco, I think. I think they even make icecream. Pretty fun! Ben is such a hoot. Love Mia's Mermaid pj's. Those tumbleweeds are CRAZY! Can't wait to see you guys.

Carrie and Megan said...

When I was little I thought tumbleweed was just something that was on the RoadRunner cartoons! I am glad I don't have those in my backyard!