Yep. I got it. Day 6, 7, and 8. Not pretty. It looks like I had the chickenpox times 100. Ben even asked me, upon being accosted in my own bathroom sans clothing, why I had so many red freckles. It was ITCHY too!!!
So please, if you saw me itching myself in places weird and unweird, be kind.
We are currently in Washington. Got here today after 14 hours of driving. We are leaving in the morning for the Oregon coast (CANNON BEACH BABY!!) in the morning and tacking on another 5 hours of driving. I have to say, long car rides just don't bother me. I'm contained in a small place where no one can get to me and I can sleep and read and eat and listen to music. Okay, the kids can put the kabosh on most of that but we we're missing our oldest two so it was like a dream!!
I will post some pictures soon hopefully as I would like to do Cannon Beach and Trout Lake justice by posting a lovely blog that will make everyone envious they did not grow up in a town the size of their graduating high school class.... Until then.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

4 comments:
Where are the pictures of your rash?
Christin
Sorry to hear about your rash. I hope you enjoy the coast- if you get bored, come for a visit! We'd love to see you guys again.
Hope the rash is trashed by now! Sounds like you are having fun. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Kristi, I was like an hour away from there at that same time--if only I had had my computer! Hope you had a great time. I love the oregon coast! (Sorry about the rash!)
Post a Comment