
Well would you look at this!
This little old school invention just might save my life! All this time I've been punching in dates and setting alarms on my phone when all I needed was this handy little piece of finger bling!
Just write it down, it's easily seen, and then wipe away when you have a new appointment you need reminding about.
I LOVE IT!!
And to think you can find this and lots more at etsy.com; one o' my favorite websites.

2 comments:
That is stinkin funny....Love that website too. That picture on the top of your blog, maddy pulled out today, and lily looked at it, pointed to everyone, said their names, and then pointed to ben and say's "Bem, I love Bem." it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
sun
Oh, if only that were all I needed. At this point, I need one on every finger and toe because after feeding and changing baby...I'm never sure what's next :) Too funny.
Post a Comment