Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A New Twist On an Old Favorite!

Found some old baby tights of Mia's today...
I was just about to send them to the cast-offs basket when I got a lightbulb idea!
Those legwarmer things are really in right now and so I just snipped off the feet and the bum and wa-lah! Legwarmers!
She of course had one down by her ankle and one up on her thigh when I picked her up today at preschool, but what can you do?

7 comments:

daisy said...

Those are so cute. I made arm warmers for my bike rides with my girls old soccer socks. Brilliant minds think alike.

Dana said...

What a great idea, I miss that cute little girl and our playgroups!!! Oh and her momma too!!!

Toddy Poo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

She is so cute! I'll have to start cutting off my girls tights too. Great idea!

Kristi said...

Mom this is really cute but you need to add more!
Love you
LOve,
ryry

Kristi said...

Mom this is soOoOoOoOoOoOo cute!!
add more!
ryry

Kristi said...

dfgsdfthadfhsadfhgsfdhsfghsfghsfgh