
Well, I went to my first official Zumba class the other night.
It was fun
It was educational
and slightly erotic!
I was bemused to watch as the sweatier the instructor became, the more clothes came off! Strangely, there was only one man there. I couldn't figure it out. I mean, for 5 bucks you can get quite the show down at the warehouse on Dixie Dr!
Anyhoo. What I really wanted to blog about were my mad dancing skills that I posess- or go to bed dreaming I posess after the class.
You see, I am not a follower. I never have been. I prefer to lead in my life. So when it comes to dancing, I have a bit of a struggle. When watching me copy another's moves just picture Willard from Fooloose (LOVE that movie by the way!) and you see what I'm talking about.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm dying! Truth... totally wish I could go to a Zumba class because they just started one at Gold's Gym. Can you imagine though? I KNOW there is no way I can make my body move like that. I already covet the girl in the step class that comes with her long flowing locks all curled to perfection and her little tiny pants with "Love Pink" written across her buttocks. You know the type...she does splits for a cool down instead of child's pose like the rest of us. LAME! I'm coming down so I can go to Zumba with you- I'll need moral support!
Kristi I just found your blog and you crack me up! What you NEED to do is start your own class, your way. I bet it would be a riot. I'd come. (: By the way you are an animal. You passed me running the other night as I walked as fast as any sickly pregnant gal could. Who needs Zumba when you are such a skinny binny?
Sadly it's True, I watched you at Zumba!! Just kidding!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels so uncoordinated there, but I admit, I like the show on stage and the work out!!
Post a Comment