Found this lovely item that I would HIGHLY recommend you using in your kitchen. I've been trying to "cut back" in the calorie content of my meals (weeelll ok, I start out good for breakfast and lunch and then by dinner I shovel in the food- but I'm trying!).
I think this would be great in the crock pot with some pork and used for pork or chicken tacos.
Today I used this with a 3 egg white omlette. Added to the 3 egg whites about 2 tablespoons of the salsa, a handful of raw spinach, and a sprinkling of bacon bits from costco. Loved it and it was more flavor than I expected!!
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara


1 comment:
I want to see some pics from your trip! So sad that you were gone while I was down there. I bet you had so much fun, I love cruises!!!
Post a Comment