Marathon was this Sat.
Greg ran it.
It was fun following them around and cheering for them.
Michelle and Rod came down.
So did Ashley and Miles
We got to see Allison and Eme and Cooper too!
I had my birthday (sigh) and General Conference was awesome as well. I feel so lucky to belong to a church that has such great men and women teaching us. I feel grateful as well for a living prophet that can tell us what the Lord wants us to hear. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go to lds.org to find out more.
Ben's birthday is coming up as well. He will be 8 in a few days and getting baptized this Saturday.
Greg will be turning 39 this next week.
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara



1 comment:
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment