
Yes, it's that time of year again! I can't belive we have started another year and yet I am feeling a sense of relief at finally getting my life back (Ha ha ha ha! -evil laugh).

Ben started school (finally) at Mrs. JaNae's, a little montessori pre school down the street. It is so cute. According to Ben, on day #2, the snake (named Snakie) has already eaten the class bunny. But not to worry, "they will get another mom." I believe this type of behavior is called childhood fantasy lying. We will keep you updated if he moves onto childhood fantasy stealing...

Rylee started 5th grade today. I don't know how my sweet little girl with chubby cheeks, big green eyes, and a pixie cut could have possibly transformed into this almost-woman before me!

Grace moves onto the 2nd grade where we hope she won't be bored... We tried to sign her up for piano with Rylee but she ABSOLUTELY refused. We feel that at this time it would be in the best interests of ourselves and our sanity to not push the issue. She has told us in no uncertain terms: "Mom, if you sign me up for piano lessons, I won't go." O-kaaay....
Wish me luck getting these rug rats to school on time- they moved up the school start time from 9am to 8:55. How could they do that??

4 comments:
Cute Kids! Love the commentary! Can't wait to see you guys again, Hopefully soon.
You are not old enough to have kids that muture looking :) They all look so cute dressed and ready for the big first day. Your little Ben KILLS me. honestly. he is beyond cute.
Cute cute cute. I'm with Tara, you are much too young to have a little one on her way to 5th grade. You are such fun...so happy we are getting to know each other better.
No fair! My kids don't start until this Tuesday! I am thrilled though, at least it's not September like in Oregon.. Utah has it's advantages!!
Post a Comment