Sunday, September 16, 2007

Family Photos!





My wish finally came true! I got my favorite photographer to take pictures of our kids while we were up in Midway, Ut (near Park City). Melanie totally delivered! They are amazing and I only have 4 of them that she quickly put up. Keep watching for more updats. I'd like to post one but I'm not sure if that is a copyright infringment. Just click on Melanie's blog under My peep's blogs on the lower left here. She put a few of the kids on there and they are more than I had hoped for!! THANKS MELANIE!!! Check out her blog too! It looks like she is moving from the Utah area so if you're looking for a photographer, you'd better snatch her up quick. She will be moving (hopefully) to the Portland area so those of you that live there better take advantage of her!

4 comments:

Kenon said...

I looked at the ones on her blog and they are AMAZING!! Totally worth the stress and the 8:30 am sitting time. I CAN'T WAIT to see the family ones.

Emma said...

Love the pictures. She has great style! Can't wait to see more.

Behunin Family said...

They're beautiful! The kids AND the pictures! :) I'm glad you liked her. She's doing mine tomorrow and I can't wait!
Ava was so excited to see Ben in the pictures- and I asked her who Mia was and she said "I dunno"... sad that you've been gone so long that she doesn't even recognize your baby! I teared up seeing how big and adorable your kids are. You're doing awesome- they're sweet little people. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

tara said...

wow...kristi she did a GREAT job. Can't wait to see all of them gracing the walls of your new gorgeous house:)