Just a little note. We are in the middle of relocating. We have moved down the street and are in the process of trying to locate our heads. Ok, maybe just me. I've looked everywhere, under the couch in the rag basket, and all the boxes still left unpacked and stacked in the garage; no head. I will let you know if it turns up. Without it I have already locked my purse, only phone and keys in the car on my first day in the house.
Thanks to my good friend Tara, I have been able to inform you all of our whereabouts. We get back online on Monday so until then you will have to live without me. Try people. Try.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

8 comments:
Even a street away seems to far.
I agree with Daisy. You need to come back. 2.5 minutes away is just so inconvenient. Hope you find your head!!
Wow, you're amazing. I can't believe you really did it! :) Here's hoping that house gets done SOON!
Good to hear from you. I was just going to get on here and post a comment asking if you were still alive. :) Good luck with everything...keep us posted on how everything is going.
Ohhhh Kristi. SO LAME that you had to move. Ugh. But soon your SWEET house will be done and you will NEVER have to move again! Until you move here next to us! :) We love you!!!
Can't wait to see you guys!
I found your head in Indiana. I guess you're going to have to come out here and get it. Don't forget to bring the kids :).
Ie Mei
hey woman!! I thought moday was the day!! My computer chair would LOVE to have your tushie warming it up again if need be:)
Post a Comment