Monday, November 26, 2007

Trouble makers!

So, just a little bit of advice... don't let your 4 year-old and your 2 1/2 year old take a nap together in your bed. Especially don't believe your 4 year-old when he says "Ok, mom, I won't get out of bed."
Now, if I had my camera charged- heck! If I could FIND my camera charger, you would have a wonderfully hillarious picture on this blog of the trouble these two have found themselves in. I go in to check on sounds I am hearing to find them NOT in the bed but up to their necks in water in the TUB! Ben stark naked, Mia standing chest deep in water with her jacket on, shirt and cords with water dripping down her hair and sweet little face. It was a good thing I made it in there when I did, the water was just an inch from overflowing. Sigh. Off to duct tape them to their beds I guess...

10 comments:

daisy said...

Okay, now that would have been a good picture. Crazy and scary stuff. It's amazing how easily and quickly kids get into stuff...trouble. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

seriously... hee-hee-hee. I love that Ben. Too funny.

Kenon said...

SCARY!!! How did we get ourselves into this mess? I wish you had the camera. If only we were 10 years younger...maybe we could keep up with them. :)

Holly O. said...

Oh man!! I see that in my future!

Christin said...

Kids....ya gotta love em.

tara said...

darn you and your lost camera. that is the best visual. LOVE that:)

tara said...

woops...I meant lost charger...not camera.
OH....and I absolutely ADORE the color of your stucco:)

Jennie said...

HAHAHA... Man. Keep telling yourself, "I love my kids", "I love my kids", "I love my kids"!! It works for me... sometimes... :)

Emma said...

So funny, wish I could have seen it but you described it so well. I love those kids.

Behunin Family said...

Wow. I feel your pain, we had a bathtub incident just last week- luckily no one was in our tub. :) My twin nephews decided to lock the door while the water was running and bubbles were in there- the door wouldn't just open with the little straight pin trick, so we had to take the whole knob off. AHHH! STRESS! We got it off and opened the door when the water was about level. I wish you'd had your camera, these moments are always funnier AFTER. :)