ummm...hello...does that not screamWHITE ELEPHANT? :)
Seriously!! I hope you bought those!I would love to see that make the rounds at this years christmas party! If not at the party, who doesn't like a bit of superman?
Is it scary that I can see Scott wearing that? :) Just kidding. Seriously...I'm kidding. Maybe.
I miss you!
Hi Kristi!! I think this is very fitting for Greg because he WAS Captain CTR!We miss you guys!
I hope you got it! :)Ebay is a scary place... yet fun and wildly entertaining. Love it.
I forgot about Captain CTR!!! Buy them and sew CTR on the cape in the back!!!!
you guys are sickos!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ummm...hello...does that not scream
WHITE ELEPHANT? :)
Seriously!! I hope you bought those!I would love to see that make the rounds at this years christmas party! If not at the party, who doesn't like a bit of superman?
Is it scary that I can see Scott wearing that? :) Just kidding. Seriously...I'm kidding. Maybe.
I miss you!
Hi Kristi!! I think this is very fitting for Greg because he WAS Captain CTR!
We miss you guys!
I hope you got it! :)
Ebay is a scary place... yet fun and wildly entertaining. Love it.
I forgot about Captain CTR!!! Buy them and sew CTR on the cape in the back!!!!
you guys are sickos!!
Post a Comment