Friday, May 2, 2008

Incognito!



Yep, that's right! I have followed all the other blogs over the cliff of privacy. I too think this is probably best as, like Uma, I was getting A LOT of stalkers. I know, I know, no suprise there, but it just had to stop. I feared for the safety of my children. Every time I went to the park or came out of the gym there were the cameras and the shouting. I just couldn't take it anymore!

3 comments:

tara said...

dang paparazzi. they just won't give me a MINUTE alone. GET OFF MY BACK PEOPLE. it's a burden some of us must bear.

HOW AWESOME are your tri. pics below? You and Greg look SMOKIN'. seriously. you BOTH do. I'm sad I was in SLC for the big day.
you're the best K. you really are:)

Holly O. said...

That crazy Britney.

Jennie said...

Wow... I love the haircut Kristi! :)