I'm the dummy, and this here is my stubborn almost 3 year-old. To sum up how things are going, she saw an old (unused people) diaper in Greg's car and said, "Oooh! My diaper!! yay!" 
Her going in her potty is completley optional for her. I might, I might not. And pooping- not a CHANCE! If anyone has any great ideas for consistency, let me know I'm leaving the country in a week. (See, now this is why I go private so I can write somthing like that.) Here's me in the beginning thinking, "Oh yeah, I just checked another annoying/stinky baby chore off my list of things I will never have to do in my life again!"

5 comments:
I say perfect timing. Just add on your list (for whomever is watching your kids while you are away) potty train Mia. And it is done.
My mom used to send us to our Grandma's house for a week and we would come home diaper free. I guess she (my grandma) just felt she had more time and energy (without a bunch of other kids running around)to spend the whole day in the bathroom singing songs and reading books. She also had a gum ball machine that after going on the potty she gave us a penny to retrieve the gum ball. So much fun!
She is a crack up! Good luck with potty training and the great wall! Come see us soon!
She's doing better than Connor! We need to get these two on the pot so we can ship them off to preschool in a couple months.
Yeah, I'm still totally recouperating from Ava's potty training and haven't even bothered with Eliza yet. EEK! So, you're ahead of us. Good luck! :)
Where are you going?!? Lucky duck! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck with the potty thing- we did test out a DVD called "Potty Power" and another (animated one) called "Go potty go" that you can get from the library if you want some really corny songs in your head all day about potty- but they did seem to excite my kids. Though I'm still buying Pull ups at night for Ava and 2 other sizes of diapers. Nothing like spending 100 bucks a month on diapers.
The cutest friggin 3 year old I've ever seen though.
Love you.
Sun
Post a Comment