Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boots!


I'm into boots.

I loooove them. I hunted people down in New York just to ask them where they got them... Some of these women actually looked like they were going riding in central park on their svelt horse.

"Oh, these boots? I have no idea where I got them..."

"Oh, ok, thanks- they're cute anyway..." (Note to self, stop talking to strangers)

Thanks mom for the boots. I love them!
Of course I did look a little dumb walking a mile to a field trip in them but hey!


7 comments:

tara said...

sassy k. sassy sassy boots. nicely done:)

daisy said...

I saw you. You had on a cute skirt and sunglasses and those boots. I remember thinking, "She looks hot!" Seriously! Very nice!

Bybee family said...

Love the boots, they're very stylish! I've been on the hunt for a black pair of riding boots, but I'm having a hard time finding a pair I like, in my price range!

Jennie said...

Love them! And whatever, those girls in NY new where they got them, who doesn't remember? My fave boots I got 14 years ago, Eddie Bauer. Come on. They either got them CHEAP and don't want to admit it, OR they have so much stuff they truly don't remember. Blasted New Yorkers.

Kenon said...

Did your mom pick those? I am impressed? They are way cute.

Kristi said...

PIPERLIME!

Gabbi said...

hahaha!!! i love them!!