Tuesday, January 20, 2009

EEEEWWWW!!!



Came across this little jewel while looking at a pair of pants at gap.com - heard of it? (shh don't tell Greg). I was so grossed out by this that I could not longer enjoy mindlessly searching for a comfortable pair of khakis that wouldn't be too tight on the thighs yet wouldn't stretch out and fall off by the end of the day...

Does this model not know how to cut her own toenails!! or for that matter, get paid enough to get a pedicure??? You may need to click on the photo to get a better look at those babies. I'm one of those keep em' short kinda gals.

Now when Greg's dinner plates (our affectionate name for his toenails) get too long we get after him by painting them in his sleep.

8 comments:

Christin said...

If he's anything like Jerry he'd have to be asleep to let the kids do anything like that to him. Too funny.

Christin

daisy said...

I should do that to Shayne. He keeps his long and dagger sharp. I accuse him of filing them that way so he can stab me with them in bed.

Ashlee said...

Toenails are gross. Not sure it would stop me from shopping... but she could use a little clipping.

Love reading all about you guys- miss ya!

Jamie Sue said...

Yeah, I like mine short too. I actually got chewed out by some gal giving me a pedicure one time cause they were "too short". Um, right, I don't think so. Love the blackmail pic!

Rach said...

That is classic! I'm going to start doing that to RJ--his get NASTY!!

tara said...

eww. and she's not even a man. they are just natural heathens, what is her excuse? are you sure "she" was really a "she"?

i hope you got the pants, by the way.

Jennie said...

So I am NOT a keep them short gal. There are few things more painful than a too-short toenail, unless it's the ingrown toenail that you get from it. Sigh. I grow my toenails out so that they look nice in sandals. :) Just think Kristi... you could have random guys hit on you at Lloyd Center... or wherever we were... :) I MISS YOU!

Carrie and Megan said...

Last time we painted Brian's toenails, he had a dr appt the next day and the dr started laughing so hard!! We were slightly offended since we forgot about the red toenails. His only other comment was "Only in Oregon!" My correct blog address is macdaddyandhispeeps.blogspot.com
I have had a great time catching up with you on the blog!! Nice to see you haven't changed much since college! (That's a compiment by the way:)