Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blonde??


So we have had a kissing problem with Mia lately. She's developed this bad habit from a neighbor (always best to blame your kid's missteps on the neighbor child right?)

So we are telling her she needs to save her kisses for her husband. (We can try!)

So this morning while laying in bed with Ben and Mia (my third favorite thing to do in bed besides sleep and ...) I ask Ben who he wants to marry and he says,

"I don't know, I haven't met her yet. I'm going to meet her in college."

Wow. Good answer. I like that. (Except for the fact that I'm still rooting for C-Bear. We don't want to push it though.)

I asked what color hair she would have.

"Blonde" (what? not brunette?? I actually asked him that.)

I asked what color eyes.

"Blue" (what's wrong with green? Jeesh! Men are so predictable!!)

But he did make me feel better by saying that she would be about my height. Whew!

He then said he wanted her to look like Nicole Young from our ward. Well. She is beautiful I can't argue him there. He said she looks like a teenager. (She's 28)

The guy has good taste.

3 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Haha, too cute! And Nicole is a GREAT choice!

tara said...

seriously. green -eyed brunettes ALWAYS get the shaft. we're special people:)

LOVE THE K-DOG:)

Jennie said...

Giggling... :) What is it about the barbie thing that men go crazy for? Whit? Got any idea Miss Blonde haired, blue eyed girl? But K- C-Bear is both of those things, so keep the hope alive. :)