Uhhh, yeah, this is not a publicity stunt. I actually did heat this little guy up and "fork it" for Grace and said, "Here's your dinner!" So far my kids aren't permanantly damaged by my lack of cooking as of late. I just can't help feeling that huge pull of guilt when I don't cook and in the back of my mind I'm remembering all those nights my mom slaved over the stove to fix us a major meal each night. Sigh- maybe I'll get my act together one of these days......
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

4 comments:
hot dogs are protien right?
AWESOME! I love it. I am having the hardest time cooking right now too. NOTHING sounds good. I just got a cookbook and almost everything calls for cream of something soup. I just don't feel like creamy! Send any good ones my way (exnay on the cream o' soup)!
Yeah, the only meals my kids eat hot are McDonald's etc... Sometimes David will cook... but they can get a KILLER pie from me... can't we all just eat dessert instead? I'm actually good at that one!!! :)
You'll be slaving in a kitchen on Tuesday night!! Don't you feel guilty about not cooking every night or else I'll think I should be feeling guilty too.
Post a Comment