Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Her Name Was Lola, She Was A Showgirl!

Note to Self:

Upon seeing a pen set up outside the entrance to costco with a sign reading puppies for sale, don't take a second look.


Second Note to Self: Upon looking the second time, don't take the time to actually read the sign "English Bulldog Puppies 4 Sale"


Lastly Note to Self: Don't for Colonel Custard's Sake pick them up!!!


Sigh.


Here she is.


Darn it!


(Ok, I'm absolutely in love with this little foot warmer!)

8 comments:

daisy said...

You are one brave girl! He is cute though.

Ashlee said...

HOLY COW! That's the cutest thing I've EVER SEEN! I'm so glad you picked her up... I mean, honestly, what the whole freaking world is cuter than Lola!?! I want her, and I don't even want a dog!!!

You are one brave mama- with some super lucky kids!!! Enjoy her! :)

Kristin said...

Wow Kristi. You ARE nuts. But that puppy is adorable! And I love the name LOLA! We will have to come play with her sometime.

Ashley said...

Wow. That is one cute puppy. Good luck with that though.

Whitney said...

I'm sold!

tara said...

dude. you are jeff's new hero/dream girl. there is no chance in hades that I would EVER come home with one of those window lickers:)

she is ADORABLE. just glad it's you. not me:)

Jennie said...

CUTEST DOG!!! I LOVE HER! She is so blasted adorable! I'm glad you got her. And WOW on the Mia post. OUCH!!! Poor tough little girl!!

Holly O. said...

You should get two. Lola needs a friend.