Found this whilst cleaning out my camera. Thought it was a cute example of a little 8 year-old who's still a little girl but peering over sometimes into the pre-teen world... Gotta love those teeth!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PeEp'S bLoGs
- Doug and Carol
- Kreative Kids Preschool
- Gibbons
- McCazlines
- Secret Sisterhood of the....
- Perritons!
- George and Charakie
- Cory and Sun
- Mandy
- Tonya and Fam
- Kitchens
- The Hills
- Camerlee
- Birdy and IeMers
- Whit
- Daisy
- Ash and Chase
- Haroldsen Fam
- Cec!
- Blattner Family
- Stohl Family
- A & A Hammond
- Love of Nie
- Holly
- Lumina
- Melanie
- Emma and Mike
- Jennie
- Ashlee
- Kenon
- Tara

6 comments:
Isn't she the cutest thing EVER?!
OH MY HECK THAT IS SO FLIPPIN CUTE! I LOVE THAT LITTLE GRACE! HOLLYWOOD BETTER WATCH OUT!
Okay that was hilarious! She is going to LOVE that in the future.
She is so cute. I can't believe she's that big!
SO funny! Go Grace! :) That was kind of a scary voise that said no though...
I already watched this with Adam last night but then I had to show my mom and we are crying! She is so funny and we do love those teeth! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment